viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Today I got up, held out his bed, ma ceplle, eat breakfast, I did the housework saw television slept in the afternoon after commiss

Today I was in my house playing, taking care of my sister and jugged and students with television viewing and sharing with my fam

Today was my aunt's house to visit us and stay in the house I took a shirt and Salim to the park at night

Today I spend in the Llanito where my grandparents playing and eating roast beef with potato and cassava the pass chevere

Today I got up and went river ael fans of the PSE nmuy well llnito

Today I went to my aunt leticia on llaito and played with my cousin leonel

Today I went to the rodeo to a farm of my grandparents to play and eat meat with yucca sada

Today I went to my house to fix it upside down cuz esabtoday i was at my house ado playing and eating ice cream

Today I did as homework and school work

Today I was in the farm showering and eating cispetas

today my mom gave me a bag to improve in school

Friday we aeo weekend for Saturday out

Today we went on vacation and I'm happy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario